Engaging & Inspiring
Guest speaker, Keynotes, Workshops, MC and Facilitation
What to expect from Michelle?
Michelle is a sought-after public presenter with an inspirational, engaging and authentic style. A born storyteller, Michelle weaves important messages with real life anecdotes to both engage and inspire an audience.
Available as a guest speaker for keynotes, workshops, MC gigs and facilitation, Michelle has been on the stage in Australia and internationally for the past 26 years talking with audiences of 20 to 1500 people about everything from earthquake survival to local government road funding, and everything in between.
Michelle can tailor her presentations to suit your event and your audience. Let’s talk about your needs.
A Versatile Speaker
If you’re looking for an engaging speaker for your next event or function, talk to Michelle about her offerings.
- Wellbeing Matters – Workplace Wellness and the Why
- From Strength to Strength – What energises us and what drains us – and why?
- Why I walked the Kokoda Trail – 6 times – stories of resilience and grit.
- Finding our own Feedback Filters – who and what should we be listening to?
- Earthquake Survival 101 – Lessons for surviving and thriving
- Leaving a Legacy – The greatest gift you can give
- Meetings (formal and informal)
- Community Engagement
- Master of Ceremonies
- Co-host and Presenter – 2021 North Coast Tourism Symposium
- Living through Challenging Times – 2021 ANZAC Day Main Address – Bellingen NSW
- From Strength to Strength – 3 hour strengths workshop with 180 participants – 2021 North Coast Leadership Forum
- Women in Future Innovation – Interactive Panel – Maximising Health, Wellbeing and Positivity – 2019 NSW Mid North Coast
Local Health District
- Master of Ceremonies – 2020 North Coast Female Leadership Forum